INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL CANDIDATES:
Thank you for your interest in Ampa Events. So that we may evaluate you effectively, please proceed with the following:
- Review Ampa’s website and completely familiarize yourself with our company, its products and services.
- Review the job description of interest below.
- Determine if you have the required experience first.
- Send a cover letter clearly indicating which position you are interested in and why?
- Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include position title you are applying for in the subject line of email.
Opportunities available in DC, Baltimore, Virginia, and Maryland. Ampa provides variety of event production services for corporate, non-profits, universities, worthy causes, gala, social, government and political clients. Our geographic coverages is primarily the mid-Atlantic states/east coast, and as a touring production company National meeting and Marketing Tours.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted; 75 lbs. with handcarts, etc. All positions at Ampa require some physical activity
- Able to work work: weekends and holidays and in all conditions – weather, indoors or out; travel and overnights are required
- Good general academic skills: math, english, spelling, typing and possess good computer skills – Mac preferred
- Take responsibility and initiative
- Good verbal skills, good people skills in person and via phone
- Well groomed and presentable for business meetings as well as site work
Although all of these skills are not required for employment, possessing as many as possible will facilitate your success with Ampa resulting in a more rewarding career and high job satisfaction.
Are you a creative, confident, fun, and outgoing person? Are you passionate about serving clients and delivering exceptional customer service?
Ampa Events is a full service production and event planning company. We are looking for qualified candidates to join our sales team and promote our services in the Virginia, Washington DC, and Baltimore markets.
Successful candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and must enjoy talking with people. The ability to be flexible and adapt to ever-changing client needs is required.
- Initiate contact with clients from a variety of industries and markets to promote Ampa Events
- production and event planning services.
- Develop creative solutions that meet client event planning needs and budgets.
- Research products and pricing as needed to complete client proposals.
- Assist creative team with event planning as needed.
- Facilitate, fabricate, order, and/or manage supplies and labor as needed to execute client events.
- Must be able to attend client events as needed to assist with design installation as appropriate.
- Evening and weekend availability for event attendance as needed is required.
- Outgoing, friendly personality with successful telephone communication skills.
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible to meet client needs.
- A willingness to learn about the company and how to promote our services.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and concise internal and external communications. 5. Working knowledge of Mac OS.
- Strong computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 lbs.
Send cover letter and resume in PDF format with ENTRY LEVEL SALES in the subject line of your email. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This is an hourly-based pay position with commission eligibility for paid sales contracts. www.ampaevents.com